Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shout Out to Baby Sis...

Well with the insane amount of renovations we've done to the house the kitchen was one area that I decided I could do some surface changes to and get by for a few years. Of major concern was the dark, out-dated cabinets. In need of a craft idea, never fear, baby sister to the rescue. Creative C lived up to her nickname when she came up with this idea to spruce up my kitchen cabinets. While she wasn't thrilled with my color scheme choice, I am over the moon with the look thus far.

Here's what we started with...
Here's where we are today...

2 comments:

Mrs. Carr said...

maybe if I don't find a teaching job I can start a "renovate your kitchen on a shoestring budget" business.

Browningblog said...

Kudos to both of you! Those cabinets are adorable!