Saturday, September 27, 2008

Greetings from Jasper County

I was introduced to the blogging world several months ago when my sister started up her own blog and insisted we all start watching her blog. It didn't take me long at all to become hooked and of course the next logical step was to start up my own blog. The first major hurdle to overcome was finding the time to pull it together. That problem was solved when S decided to invite eighteen 13 and 14 year old girls over for an overnighter. The party seems to have gone very well, no fights as far as I can tell and sometime around 3 am we fractured into two groups. The responsible ones...


and the rest...



3 comments:

VicWags91 said...

that sounds like I should've crashed that party.

Dance Mom said...

trust me when I say this was no place for a sane person...

Ditzy Danzer said...

well "some" of us might have had too much sugar and junk food...hehe well sleeping wasn't an option for those of us!:)