Monday, September 29, 2008

Name these feet

Okay, I have never been accused of being the trendy sister. I found my style in the 80s and am perfectly content there. (un)Fortunately I have been blessed with a sister who tries to keep me within the same style decade. Periodically she will "gently" nudge me into purchasing something new and dare I say it... stylish. For this S is eternally grateful. But then one day you find yourself taking a good look at your stylist and asking yourself, "Is this really the person I want giving me fashion tips?" Now I have already admitted that I am completely out of touch with current fashion trends, but is this acceptable, let alone chic?

10 comments:

Mrs. Carr said...

The nerve of you!

Mrs. Carr said...

See if I let you shop in my closet ever again!

Antlerman said...

Now you all know where B gets his obsession with the knee high socks

Dance Mom said...

I did not identify you and you most certainly will let me shop in your closet again. Why, because the alternative is to go out in public with me wearing my own.

Jess said...

Well, you have a pretty trendy hairstyle and new handbag!! Those 2 things are not from the 80's!! Looks like you are moving forward!! One step at a time;)lol

VicWags91 said...

b definitely "GOT IT FROM HIS MAMA

Sassy Seamer said...

These are the feet only a mother could love

Ditzy Danzer said...

i look up to only certain parts of this aunt...just kidding!

Brenda Wagy said...

Now there's a gal who is comfortable with her style. There is comfort ladies in the fact that she wouldn't wear them to the concert....not laughing at you, because when I go out in the grass I have to wear my socks like that to keep the grass off my legs. Just claim you have grass allergies like me.

Blair Bunch said...

I finally started wearing ankle socks about 2 years ago. It is a hard addiction to overcome! I love the way a long sock hides my cankles.